Moonlight Rain of Autumn

Moonlight Rain of Autumn

Minggu, 27 Mei 2012

Hansel and Gretel


The two of us live in the unfair world
For the sake of our family, we'd abandon by our parents
Since that day, my job is to protect you

Don't doubt on me!
I will certainly be your guide wherever we go

In the deep darkness,
I will put many shining stone
so it can guide you come back to me
when you lost your way

Don't be afraid!
Because there's nothing in this world
can take me from you

But why must you leave me?

I'm not smart as you
nor have a sweet smile like yours
Certainly, there's nothing that I can give you
except my faithful to you

Why must you not listening my words?

In this world,
everything is not as sweet as you think
Behind the sweet words they told you,
there's poison that ready to kill you anytime

But it's alright...
Since I love you so much
I will sacrifice anything just for you
I will be anything for you

When you can't stand up of the temptation,
I will be the one who will take your sin
When you locked up in the prison,
I will be the one who will take the punishment

Because there's nothing I can give you
that's why I'll give you my life as the exchange

So, don't be worry!
Even if you already lost all your faith to me,
I will always stand up for you
Even if you cut down my body and rip my heart apart,
I will always forgive you...
For I still love you so much

Don't cry...
I will accept everything that happen to me
as long as it can protect you

You're the half part of me
Half of my soul
Even if death do us apart,
I will stay inside you forever...

1 komentar: